NEW FRONTIERS ENTREPRENEUR DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
New Frontiers is a three-phase programme that is designed to provide an integrated and comprehensive set of business development supports to participants.
New Frontiers is Ireland’s national entrepreneur development programme, designed to help people, who have an innovative business idea, to establish and run their own companies. It provides a package of supports to help accelerate your business development and to equip participants with the skills and contacts required to be future business leaders. New Frontiers aims to support the creation of 100 high value, knowledge based, Irish owned businesses, with high growth and employment potential each year.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
This programme can help you if you:
- Can demonstrate the capability and commitment needed to develop a sustainable business.
- Are ambitious and want your enterprise will achieve turnover greater than €500,000 and create more than five jobs in three to five years’ time.
- Plan to build your business on a strong foundation of innovation and/or technology.
- Can provide evidence of a commercial market for your proposed product or service.
- Propose setting up an enterprise that is a manufacturing or internationally traded services business, or a new domestically traded service business with the potential to trade internationally.
The New Frontiers programme is open to applications from a diversity of sectors including; food & consumer products, information & communication technology, engineering & electronics, medical devices, biotechnology, pharma, digital media and eligible internationally traded services.
GET IN TOUCH
If you believe that you are capable of building a sustainable new business, creating employment and generating revenue in your locality and would like more information on New Frontier, register your interest online by clicking here